Monday, June 23, 2008

set it off

I finally got around to making a new layout! I'm going to keep tweaking with it, but for now I'm happy with it. Been home for the past two weekends and they were fun: I've seen Iron Man twice [awesome, awesome movie], The Happening [I liked it - and I'm happy my friend Jordan convinced me to see it, as I never would have had the guts to see a M. Night Shyamalan film otherwise], and The Incredible Hulk [Edward Norton. Enough said.] There are a few other movies coming out this summer that look really good, so that's exciting. Hmm, summer A is done! That means no more Western Civ - I liked it, it was an interesting class, but I don't mind not having to do work for it anymore; grades comes out Thursday, so we'll see if Western Civ liked me back.

Ok, so I saw this is another blog and thought it was cool so I'll start doing it here:

This Week I Recommend:
>Coldplay's new album Viva la Vida: its really good; my fave songs at the moment happen to be the two released singles: Violet Hill and Viva la Vida
>Gold Bond: *deep commercial voice* "the every itch anti-itch cream", though in this case its for mosquito bites, which I have wayyyy too many of. Lesson to be learned: never wear shorts and a tanktop to the beach at night after it had been raining for hours on end - it is NOT a good idea.

This week I Don't Recommend:
>Mosquitos: [see above]
>Skankwhore Freshmen: Honestly, they act and dress like full-fledged skankwhores, but exude the lost aura that follows summer A freshmen like a bad grade - its doesn't help their case that their everywhere... o.O

peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment