Friday, April 04, 2008

stuck on gorilla glue

Hello. Have you ever used the wonderful adhesive known to the world as Gorilla Glue? It uses a special combination of chemicals and magic to hold even your toughest pieces of wood or body parts together. Be careful though: the bottle warns you not to get it on your clothes or your skin - and its right. My fingers are currently an exhibit of the bad side of Gorilla Glue.

Why would I be using Gorilla Glue, one may ask. Well, other than the fact that it makes a perfect dipping sauce for all your dipping needs, it is being used for the construction of my engineering group's Great Navel Orange Race boat, which will be racing at UCF's Reflection Pond next Friday. Check back to see what happens :) Other things that have gone on recently include:

- Going to see PARAMORE/Phantom Planet/Meese/Conditions at the Hard Rock Live last Thursday!!! It was an amazing concert and I love Phantom Planet and Paramore infinitely more now that I've seen how awesome they are live.
- Learning to surf at the Ron Jon Surf School in Cocoa Beach last Saturday! It was an Academic event I planned for Honors Congress and it was fantastic. My friends and I are planning to go surfing weekly during the summer and I cannot wait.
- I will be participating in the "Knights for the Arts" event tonight, displaying two of my photographs. I think I'll be getting back into doing my art once I have more free time over the summer. Its definitely something to look forward to ^.^

So yeah. The moral of today's entry? Gorilla Glue: good if ingested, lethal on your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment