Monday, November 19, 2007

Tempus fugit

Ok, let's see. Since last entry, I:

> spent Veteran's Day weekend in Tallahassee with Michelle and Kristy [definitely already planning to go back during Winter break :D]

> built/launched/banished all memory of - bar this one - a marshmallow launcher [good riddance >.>]

> created a picture wall in our apartment with pictures taken over the course of the semester [turned out wayyyyy better than I thought it would, and it's only going to get better :D]

> went and saw Beowulf in IMAX 3D with a bunch of guys - at 1 am Sunday morning [I think the car ride there was the best part; i mean who doesn't like getting lost in the middle of residential Orlando, being in the middle of a police manhunt, and witnessing random people urinating from a front row seat? :P]

> went to Melting Pot [for the 1st time] for the BHC Distinguished Member dinner [and proceeded to sit in traffic for almost 2 hours on the way home, having some very interesting car ride conversation about urinals, gender switches, and "black" music]

> cooked lots of amazing food [and ate way too much, but it was worth it ^.^]

All in all, it was an interesting week and a half. I've been looking back over my more recent entries and, for the most part, their all pretty depressing. So I've decided that while I may continue to have entries like that, I'm going to make an effort to balance them out with happier - or at least more lighthearted - ones.

My goal for this week: get back to my glass half-full state of being =)

No comments:

Post a Comment