Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Put Your Ipod (or MP3 player) in Shuffle and List the FIRST 25 Songs (be honest)

1. Moulin Rouge soundtrack - El Tango de Roxanne
2. Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
3. Michael Buble - Moondance
4. The All-American Rejects - Move Along
5. Bond - Viva!
6. Gwen Stefani - Bubble Pop Electric
7. No Doubt - Rock Steady
8. Madonna - Hung Up
9. Jamiroquai - Canned Heat
10. Ashlee Simpson - Boyfriend
11. Shakira - La Tortura
12. The Fray - How to save a life
13. Nelly Furtado - Maneater
14. Bon Jovi - It's my life
15. Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
16. System of a Down - Toxicity
17. Rent soundtrack - Santa Fe
18. Plain White T's - Hate (I really don't like you)
19. Coldplay - Fix you
20. The Beatles - A Day in the Life
21. Linkin Park - Place for my Head
22. Fergie - Fergalicious
23. Relient K - Be my Escape
24. Ok Go- Here it Goes Again
25. Shiny Toy Guns - Le disko

I know, my music tastes have a very wide range
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment