Wednesday, January 31, 2007

and going and going...

Ok, so I realized that I haven't actually posted a real post in a while, so here's one. Um, let's see what's going on in my life. There's school - it has this weird way of always being there. There's robotics - hot and heavy in build season at the moment ^.^ There's work, though I'm not there that often because of robotics... There's that whole college thing - got accepted to UCF and I hear from UF on Friday. Ummm...then there's all the assorted things that go with everyday life, like pointless drama between friends, parents who can't ever be pleased, and the never-ending required readings for class, Crime and Punishment the poison of the moment.
Wow, this sounds a lot more pessimistic than I intended...hmm, oh well, lol. Here I leave you with a minimal dose of Cyanide and Happiness because it amuses me. ~mel :)

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

No comments:

Post a Comment