Friday, July 02, 2010

[staying alive]

Hello! I am still alive and currently in VA, interning at the Dahlgren Naval Surface Warfare Center. As it is an 8-hour a day/5 day a week job [and cannot access this blog at work], I won't be able to post here that often. [Though you should check out my Tumblr, since I can post on that.] I'll post some photos from the past 6 (!) months of my life, since I've been really bad about posting about all the fun things I've done this past semester.

I start my senior year of college next month!!! Seeing as I started this blog in my sophomore year of high school, it's mind-numbing to think of how much time  has passed.

Ok, (online class >.>) homework time - then 4th of July celebrations all weekend long! I'll be in DC for the 4th and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment