Thursday, October 08, 2009

[hardly inspired confidence]

Greetings! I know its Wednesday, but better a late weekly blog post than a non-existent one. Basically I just wanted to post that I got a 'new' camera, a Canon Rebel XTi, the type of camera I have been dreaming about owning since I learned what pretty photography looked like (!!!!) I'm trying very hard not to type in all caps to reflect my excitement right now.

So basically, be prepared for lots more photos in my blog =D

The title of this post comes from this quote: "Whispering adults hardly inspire(d) confidence." Its from the novel "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak, which I am currently reading and currently very, very pleased with. I have lots of other favorite quotes which I will share when I finish the book. Check it out if you're looking for something good to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment