Wednesday, December 10, 2008

unnatural deselection

Being exam week, I have found myself with an unnatural urge to study more than normal. By more than normal, I mean that I find myself actually studying for the first time this all semester. [<-- that is an exaggeration. I distinctly remember looking at the pretty pictures in my Bio book one Monday during my Cprogramming class =D]

Regardless, I have determined that I do better on tests and quizzes, and therefore feel better about myself, when I have studied and actually know what I am doing. So I shall be doing more of that in the near future.

This, along with running 3 times a week, is my goal for the coming break/semester. We'll see how long it lasts... :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:12 PM

    Brim over I agree but I dream the list inform should have more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete