Monday, December 17, 2007

transition

Hmm, finals have come and gone - "studying", late night journeys to the Reflection Pond, and attempting to pull staying awake for 24 hours but falling asleep 23.5 hours in are a few of the highlights. Week one of four of winter break has come and gone, spent de-stressing and having an amazing time in Tallahassee with some aweso- i mean, above average [hehe] people. Went from Tally to Orlando yesterday, Orlando to Coral Springs today, and now, after a day spent re-acquainting myself to the hometown with some friends, I'm chilling out -wide awake I might add - at 11:30 pm.

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with all this free time...no worries: i've been finding ways to keep myself occupied for almost 18 years; i'll figure something out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment