Sunday, October 28, 2007

one big blur

So. It's funny how much time passes by without one really realizing it. The weekdays seem to kind of blend together and the weekends seem to take on the characteristics of the weekdays. of course, a weekday technically does not have characteristics that can be taken on, so this is all, once again, me going off on some tangent in my head.

But yeah. College is great. Loads different from high school, but then everyone knows that. Classes are going well, the extracurriculars handling themselves, and my new job in the Course Development and Web Services [CDWS] department of UCF is awesome. I'm happy I got it - and call me a geek, but I happen to like playing on computers and actually be doing something useful.

This week is Homecoming Week - my first as a college student - and I am excited for it, because I'm going to most of the events. Partly because I'm on the BHC Homecoming Roster, but mainly because I want to. It's going to be great.

Ok, so I definitely want to attempt to keep up with my blogging. I am making that my goal for the week - baby steps, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment