Monday, September 03, 2007

labor day blues

The "Things to Ponder" widget on my iGoogle homepage said this the other day: "how would we know if a word was miss-spelled in the dictionary?" It succeeded in its purpose, as I sat there thinking about everything from how dictionaries would lose their credibility to how maybe there's some government conspiracy against certain words... o.O

Yes, that [^^^] is what happens when I have too much free time. I've now figured out why I did so many things in high school - because the effects of NOT doing anything would have been far worse.

But yeah. College is amazing. UCF is a great school, my classes are going well, and the people I've met here are awesome. I know it will only gets better from here :)

My music of choice at the moment is by this band called The Cinematics. They came and performed live on campus last week, and I've been listening to them on repeat since then. Their songs "Break" and "Rise & Fall" are my faves. So go check them out sometime.

Ok, enough rambling - for now [insert Umbridge giggle] :)

No comments:

Post a Comment