Monday, January 07, 2008

lisp has an s

My iGoogle 'Things to Ponder' module currently contains the statement, "Whose cruel idea was it for the word lisp to have an s in it? " I laugh at the irony. This and the fact that abbreviation is such a long word has always been chuckle-worthy to me.

Anyway, spring semester 2008 officially started today. I guess I can't really say much about classes until I've completed the week, but I do like [for the moment at least] being back in class. I guess there's nothing really to talk about right now - or rather, that I want to talk about right now. Other than the fact that the new Foo Fighters album [Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace] is amazing. Besides the obvious fave The Pretender, I really like Let It Die, Stranger Things Have Happened and Erase/Replace. Go listen to it now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment